Thank you BrookeandMcKenzie for nominating me. You guys are awesome! Basically, late last night after yet another round of job applications I was going to go to bed but decided to log on to twitter to check trending topics (Yup! I do that a lot!) and chanced upon one of BrookeAndMcKenzie’s tweets. It read, something along the lines of, see who we nominated for the versatile blogger award and I thought to myself, “When will someone nominate me for that?”.
Now, I love these award posts because I have found great blogs through such posts. Hence, I decided to check up on their list and lo and behold my name was there! I guess this is going to be one of my flashbulb memories! (I sound uber excited because I am!)
The rules for accepting this award are:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you (Thank you BrookeandMcKenzie!)
2) Nominate and inform 15 fellow bloggers
3) Share 7 random things about yourself
4) Include the Versatile Blogger award picture in your post
It looks like I am already done with 1 and 4 so I will do number 3 now .
7 random things about me
1. I have a thing for even numbers. I don’t know why it is but it just is. Odd numbers make me cringe!
2. I love visiting places with a historical significance. I guess that’s why I chose Cambodia for my graduate trip!
3. I don’t understand why some people treat everything like a popularity contest.
4. My front tooth is chipped and I never got it fixed because I like it like that!
5. I am a sucker for colors but I do not have any artistic tendencies. In fact I can hardly draw, as is obvious from my drawings…[awkward silence] alrighty then moving right along…
6. I am really bad at receiving compliments and I fidget whenever someone compliments me.
7. I own the sword of Gryffindor (Ok not really… but I would like to!)
On to number 2 then…
I don’t really know that many people on here since I am new to this but I am going to try! If not, I will do a The Versatile Blogger Award part 2.
The Middlest Sister (Her blog has to be seen to be believed!)
I know that some of you already have the award but what can I do? I like reading your blogs! 😉
Also, I know that the list doesn’t contain 15 bloggers but the ones I want to nominate already have it. Hmmm… Can I nominate BrookeandMcKenzie again? 😉