Read to the bottom for contest details!
Top 5 Favorite Spring | Summer Trends
With the warmer climate right around the corner, it is time for a major overhaul of your winter wardrobe. This year, stay fashionable and trendy with a little help from 3SHAHS and team! Here are our top five favorite fashion trends.
1. Colours: Alongside emerald green, touted as the colour of the year, bold yet feminine shades such as tangerine orange, lemon zest and fuchsia are cult favorites too for 2013. Here is a boho chic dress from Versace’s latest collection that we simply adore. Complete this ensemble with a pair of long whimsical earrings.
Shades: Popularized by Coco Chanel, black and white have been fashion staples in nearly every woman’s wardrobe for decades. We were thrilled to see these shades were ubiquitous and in vogue on runways across the globe.
2. Geometrics: Stripes are a popular choice this year. They were seen all over the runways by designer ranging from Dolce & Gabbana to Marc Jacobs. Stripes are fun, flirty and with the right accessories can be made to look chic or girly.
Optical prints are making a massive comeback and were seen supporting the striped brigade down the catwalk. Did you know that vertical stripes make you look slimmer!
Due to the bold nature of geometrics, we recommend keeping accessories to a solid colour when wearing necklaces which layer over these patterns or opting for more intricate and colourful pieces when adorning cocktail rings or earrings.
3. Patterns: From resolute figurative to forward floral prints this year’s prints are more gutsy than girly. Be it Sicilian puppets or Japanese dragons, nearly all the prints this season give out a strong and fierce vibe. Here are a few adventurous patterns from Dolce & Gabbana’s SS13 Collection.
4. Nautical: Oscar de La Renta kept it classy yet playful with his nautical inspired ‘Ready to Wear’ line. 3SHAHS Yacht|Resort collection is one of our most versatile lines. It looks fabulous paired up with an evening dress or with a pair of jeans and a tee-shirt for a day of boating under the rays of the sun.
5. Trapeze-Shaped: Inspired by the trends of the 1930s, trapeze-shaped skirts are making a comeback. We love the feminine and elegant feel of this style. Ralph Lauren’s SS13 collection displayed a combination of this trend lovingly married to a Spanish vibrant flare.